Wireless Network Installer Level II:
JOB OPPORTUNITY - Exwire is currently looking to hire one (1) full-time position in the Truckee area, we need a dedicated and responsible individual with the listed qualifications. We will consider a recent HS graduate that is a quick learner, and has experience in computers and networks.
The individual will also need to be able to work outside with ladders and tools.
Network Engineering Manager - Job Description
Job Location: North Lake Tahoe/ Truckee
Start Date: Immediate
Pay Range: Depending on Experience
Wireless Network Installer Level II - Job Description
- Install wireless equipment at customer and POP sites.
- Provide clear and consistent updates to the Project manager on the progress of all major activities.
- Contribute to the creation of detailed installation guidelines and procedures.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Contribute to the planning and 'staging' of a customer/POP install.
- Installation experience with cable or DSL preferred, basic carpentry a must.
- Familiarity with wireless technology a big plus.
- Ability to identify issues and opportunities, evaluate their severity and an appropriate course of action, recommend the course of action to management.
- Basic network, IP address and PC skills.
- Customer-friendly, communicative, positive attitude.
- Efficient work style with attention to details a must.
- Energy, inquisitiveness and passion for wireless and installing.
- Clear written and verbal communication and typing skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Additional Job Requirements:
- This position is outdoors - appropriate winter vehicle and clothing required.
- Ability to work productively on site with minimal direct supervision as a remote employee.
- Some flexible work scheduling may be required.